Saturday 15 September 2012

Speech!!!... 残念な

Yesterday I had to do a speech in front of three schools.

It was about why students should stay in school.

I was so nervous.... that....

I SCREWED UP!!!!

Well, I learned that I am great for entertainment...

I caused a riot....

Well, the screw up was that it was supposed to be formal...

Furthermore, 

When, I was 'motivating' other schools from my own...

I told them to scream!!!

Then, to motivate I said 'You suck... scream louder... let me hear you!!!'

They only heard: ' You suck!...*screams*()&^*%^&$*&%^)!'

Now, they are out to get me!

Sort of...

Well, I'm in hiding now :P 

But, in the end it was fun... until, I was scolded by my father...

He said that I have to be more formal...

Can't argue with that... hence, the reason why I only serve for entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment