Friday 24 August 2012

A Story For You

Within The Computer
パソコンの以内

*Tick* *Tock* *Tick* *Tock*
The repetitive sound which I hear
Is the sound of the clock which is near.
It is reaching closer to its destination.

The day has reached a new 
And, I seek to release my frustration.
With a simple touch of my hand,
I open a gate to a new land.

A land where the sun rises
and the sea surrounds.
A beautiful maiden appears,
Whose smile relieved all my fears.

Her beauty is to be admired and envied.
The world brightened every time she smiled.
Her natural robe, the nature of her beauty,
Was purer than the whitest snow.

Her arms stretched towards me.
Without a doubt, I towards it.
She held me dear and pulled me in.
And, I lost all my will.

We laughed.
We cried.
We fought.
And, we bought.

Finally, we embraced.
Her warmth, I accepted.
No more could I resist.
And, as I shared my selfish emotions, she ceased to exist.

Slobbering on the desk.
Reality snapped me back.
One after twelve, I realized what I lack.
And, depression stroke as the bell wrang.

Realizing what I had felt.
My face began to melt.
Longing for the happiness which I lived.
With the person that I had dreamt.

アルフレード・クイリン

No comments:

Post a Comment