Thursday 2 August 2012

Haunting Dream

Hey... Do you remember the girl that I dreamt and described some posts before?

Well, from a wonderful dream, it has now become a nightmare. I swear, it haunts me throughout the day and throughout the night. Even, when I sleep, I see her again. My imaginations are now based on it. To top it all off, I saw an Idol whose face was the same as the girls (might be the reason why I began to like the idol). Now, I can't even distinguish between reality and fantasy. It has filled me with a false hope that the impossible might just happen. It is now more frustrating than soothing.

Heh... dreams are not meant to be happy (for me). They are supposed to be mysterious, strange, philosophical, terrifying, etc... Dreams are supposed to be brief with no special attachments to it. But, why has this dream kept an image in head? Why do the emotions within it resound through my mind?

It is ruining my rational thought. Dreams are just dreams. A recollection of memories. Nothing more and nothing less. But, why has it been this impacting?

No comments:

Post a Comment