Monday 20 August 2012

Ain't That a Kick in The Head

The title is an ancient song written in the 1950' - 60's

Yes, I am in that kind of music.

You can a form of decency or, perhaps, innocence.

I find that very amusing, since you don't find it frequently now a days. 

Well, I was watching a Jpop Music Video that made me proud and crushed it afterwards.

It contained tons of cute girls!

But, the important part is that it contained a Spanish Beat.

Like Salsa or something.

Eitherway,

It made me proud but when I realized that I had to go to Japan to listen to the music that belongs to my culture really made me sad. 

It's pretty tough when you realize that your people do not give a wooden nickel about their own culture.

Please, Don't forget your CULTURE; YOUR IDENTITY.

No comments:

Post a Comment