Thursday 19 July 2012

Good Morning Everyone!


OHIOGOZAIMASU, MINA! Ok, that's practically the most I know in Japanese that and トイレはどこですか。(Where is the bathroom?)

First of all, welcome to my blog! My name is Alfredo Kuylen. I know what you are wondering about. Why did I label my blog "The Messenger's Complaints."? Well, apart that the messenger was chosen because of my eternal post of a luggage boy and, apparently, a mail man, since I'm delivering messages to and fro without stop! >:( Complaints, probably because this is a blog that will talk about my different complaints of the many hilarious and, if not, horrid situations that take place in the world (or what I care about :P).

This blog consists of:
 - My daily life in learning Japanese.
 - My comments about some Anime and anything Anime related.
 - JPop also included.
 - Comments about the ridicules of life. (like that guy over there that sits down when he pees.)

!!WARNING!!: IT CONSISTS OF EVERY TYPE OF COMMENTS! THIS INCLUDES STEREOTYPING AND DARK COMEDY!
SIDE EFFECTS INCLUDE:
>RASH
>GETTING PISSED AT STUPID COMMENTS
>PROBABLY CURSING ME, THEN CURSING YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU CANNOT CURSE ME DIRECTLY!

AGAIN, ようくぞう!Welcome to my blog and I hope you enjoy it, even if it is a wondering spirit using the computer.

Feel free to comment, ask questions, and suggest topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment