Wednesday 25 July 2012

Youkoso, boku no yume. (ようこそ、僕の夢。)

The title says: Welcome to my dream! This dream is quite strange. Have you ever dreamt a person that you have never met or seen in any place? Well, I did.

I was having a cup of tea with this beautiful maiden. It was in the morning. I knew, because the sun wasn't as bright or as hot as in the afternoon. The sky, as always, was in its magnificent blue. There were buildings of great heights that it appeared as if they were touching the sky. Not many greenery was around, with the exception of the bushes that surrounded the small cafe we were in. The table, where we sat, was of pure white as well as the chairs. They gave this nostalgic feeling to my dream. The maidens face was clear of any impurities or imperfections. She was laughing so brightly that it portrayed her hidden purity. What a shame that I could not hear her magnificent voice through her laughter. Her hair was dyed giving her this false blond colour with the black linings in between. Her knotted hair prevented me from learning the true length of it. Her eyes were closed because of her laughing, preventing me from learning her true eye colour, but not from learning that she was of Asian race. As she laughed, her cheeks puffed out without a dimple in sight. She was using a uniform-styled, white shirt with a pink ribbon attached to her collar. A brown, checkered skirt covered only the upper part of her white thin legs. I felt a strange joy just by being with her.

Sorry, can't describe any more. I can only remember so much. ごめんなさい。Gomennasai. I'm sorry.
本当に。hontouni. Really.

No comments:

Post a Comment