Wednesday 25 July 2012

Influences

I live in a country, even though it is a third world country, it has a good amount in technology. Almost everybody has a laptop or a computer. Now, when it comes with influences, United States is the most influential in the country. Well, I guess it is obvious, since we do get broadcasts from the US. Go Yankees! Just kidding.

We are also adapting the culture less lifestyle from the US. Everybody who is from the US, how many of you practice or even know about your culture? Few, right? Well, I'm not surprised. As the United States advanced in technology, it, also, forgot its culture.

A great place to admire, I must say, is Japan. Japan, even though, it is advanced in technology, it has kept a great deal of its culture. I know. I've talked to Japanese people in person. One of them being Kouta Murakami(村上孝太). Apart from the T.V. and live interviews, you can see it with them anywhere they go.

It is kind of interesting how it just takes one person to influence a community. I began bringing the Anime pop culture to my little town. I've influenced quite a few and, now, many have began watching Anime. Same thing with the different fashions and music. Someone brought it and, now, everybody wears it or listens to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment