Monday 30 July 2012

変なアイドル Weird Idol

Sorry, I don't know how to write Furigana. Tonikaku, anyways, I had never seen such a strange person in my life.


田中れいな
(Tanaka Reina; surname; first name(all Japanese names are like that) )

Tanaka Reina. She is a member of the girl pop group Morning Musume.  Well, in the music videos, concerts, and photo books, she portrays this Yankii (rebel) character; always dressing in such a way and her face helps portray that a lot.

 She does look cool

But, her Blog says otherwise. The way she behaves and writes in her blog portrays a totally different character. She acts strange. I.e. she does one called 'cotton Reina' where she takes photos of herself while wearing cotton pads on her cheeks and places it on her blog. She also gives away her secrets.

Perry the Platypus :)

SEE! Two totally different persons. I must admit, it is admirable that she can act that way in the internet (where everybody can see what you are doing), even though she has a large number of fans.

Makes you wonder, which one of the two Tanaka's are real? Or, if any of the two are real.

I can't understand actors! Why can't they have just one personality?! It makes my brain hurt!

(゜ロ゜;)

No comments:

Post a Comment