Friday 20 July 2012

Weed Eater + Rain = Disaster

I have no idea how I was convinced, but I mowed the lawn after it had rained. Normally, it's not a problem if your lawn is flat. Unfortunately, MINES ISN'T! Apart from the pebbles, sand, and the remains of the base of a house, it is filled with many gaps and weeds that are tough to mow. Of course, you can't use a lawn mower. You'll probably end up getting stuck in one of the gaps. So, you have to cut it with a weed eater. It'll, probably, throw all the dirt, rocks, the dog's turd, raccoons, bottles, etc... directly at you (to be more precise, your mouth; most likely turd).

Today, of all the days, it rained. "The grass is softer when it rains, so it's easier to cut." That's what they told me. As if! The stupid machine got stuck on the weeds so many times that I forgot to count! It was like Grass Superman! After I finished, I looked like a 18 year old boy who just returned from war with all the dirt covering my body!. Don't trust everything that you are told!

Next stop, ROSETTA STONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment