Sunday 22 July 2012

IDOLS's Curse

Sorry that I am not going to talk about Rosetta Stone. I don't have many complaints for it, yet. This is a bit more important, though.

It must be tough being an idol. I was reading in the internet about one of my favourites from JPOP(Japanese Music) called Takahashi Ai. It was just random search and the list of what I find as privacy violation was huge! According to the story, she is THOUGHT to be dating a comedian who is about twelve years older than her.

Now my question is why should we care?! In the end, it is her life; her business. She can talk to anyone, anywhere, any time, and in any way! She is still human just like you and me.

This reminds me of the situation that I was in once. I, when I was younger, fell into a drain because the weight of a bike that was twice as big as me pushed me towards it. It was like a perfectly horrible situation that got worse. I fell, not only in the drain but, also, in a hibiscus bush where I had to hold a branch from puncturing my eyes. I was in a curved position with the bicycle on top of me. I was incapable of moving. As it happened, two women were passing only to point to their children what had happened to me. It was as if my misery became a form of entertainment.

Now, if people would have seen me drinking or smoking or with a girl, I would have become the talk of the town. The same thing with Idols. If they are in trouble, the paparazzi wouldn't give a damn and just continue filming because it will make great news for the morning to come. But, if the idol is seen with another person who the paparazzi does not recognize, it becomes the talk of the day!

People, stop caring about other persons' private lives and start caring about how you can help them, because there is only one world where we are living in; here.

No comments:

Post a Comment