Tuesday 24 July 2012

IRONY


I knew that someday it would come to this. Asian people attacking Asians. For you who don't know, these are famous Japanese artists from the pop group Morning Musume(モーニング娘). How do I know?

もちろん、僕はファンです。(mochiron, boku wa fan desu.) Of course, I'm a fan! But, today, I am not going to talk about my reasons why I am a fan, but the following picture:

Top left: Kamei Eri; Next to her: Tanaka Reina; Bottom left: Michishige Sayumi
(Surname, Name)
Yes! They are doing the 'Asian eyes'! According to them, that is how Koreans look. Oh the irony! It's like a fat man making fun of a fat girl!

Don't worry! kinishinai!(気にしないよ!) They apologized. So, it is ok! (^_^)

My opinions:

Well, I'm Hispanic, but if this man appears with a sombrero and a burro (donkey) to mock me, I would laugh and tell him that he forgot the chubby wife with the football team-sized family.
If I was Asian, especially Korean, I would have laughed it off because of the irony.

Interesting persons like that come one in a million. They have caught my interest. Don't you guys think so?

[UPDATE]: http://www.tokyohive.com/2010/11/morning-musumes-michishige-sayumi-apologizes-for-controversial-blog-pictures/

No comments:

Post a Comment