Saturday 28 July 2012

There is Still Hope!

Sometimes, you just can not help but to feel that this world is a survival of the fittest. People biting people like animals, metaphorically speaking and in the literal sense too. Hope is something that is very easily said to exist, but so difficult to find.

Well, I was in a neighbouring town eating tacos. It caught my attention, when I saw a man in his sixties stand up, pick up the surrounding garbage and throw it away, take out a piece of cardboard so that my family and I could sit, and sit down without asking anything in return. That man, no matter how small it was what he did, gave me hope. A hope that showed me that there are still people that are nice and generous and that, some day, this world will change for the better.

If you find yourself in a situation where you can help people, please do without waiting for a thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment